Currently the club is NOT issuing any new memberships.
Full Members Fees
£ 45Per Year
- Serving or retired police officers or police staff who are contributing members of the SYP Sports & Social Club.
£ 60Per Year
- Persons 17 years & over who are not members of the SYP Sports & Social Club.
£ 15Per Year
- Persons between the age of 15 and 23 years of age that are currently in full time education.
Water Specific Membership
Water specific Membership is for anyone who only wants to fish one of the defined specific waters.
£ 25Per Year
- We are not issuing any new Tidal Trent Memberships
£ 25Per Year
- At Ranby, from bridge 53 at Barnby Wharf, Old London Road to Osberton Lock on the Osberton Estate.
Canal & Trent
£ 30Per Year
We are not issuing and new combined Canal & Trent memberships.
How do I make payment?
Fees can be paid by online bank transfer or by debit/credit card, this is our preferred option. You can pay by cheque made payable to SYPAC posted to the club address which will be provided on application.
New Guest day permits are not being issued at present.
Currently we are not issuing any new guest day permits. Members can use the guest day permits they have on club Waters, but not on access waters i.e. Shireoaks & Grafton stretches of the Chesterfield Canal and the Aire & Calder Navigation.
Members are reminded that they are only permitted to take one guest to Woodsetts Pond and this is subject to sufficient capacity being available