At present we are not issuing any new Police, Associate or Tidal Trent Memberships only renewing the memberships of current members.
We have 2020 membership vacancies for Chesterfield Canal at Ranby water specific section only.
Full Members Fees
£ 45Per Year
- Serving or retired police officers or police staff who are contributing members of the SYP Sports & Social Club.
£ 60*Per Year
- Persons 17 years & over who are not members of the SYP Sports & Social Club. *This membership has a one off joining fee for 1st year of £100.
£ 7Per Year
- Persons over the age of 12 and under the age of 16 years (members children under the age of 12 years fish free with the member).
£ 15Per Year
- Persons between the age of 15 and 23 years of age that are currently in full time education.
Water Specific Members & Guest Day Permits
Water specific Membership is for anyone who only wants to fish one of the defined specific waters.
£ 25Per Year
- 3 1/2 miles of the Tidal Trent at Littleborough.
£ 20Per Year
- At Ranby, from bridge 53 at Barnby Wharf, Old London Road to Osberton Lock on the Osberton Estate.
Canal & Trent
£ 30Per Year
- Combined specific water membership for Chesterfield Canal at Ranby and the Tidal Trent at Littlebrough
£ 10Per Book
- Book of two guest day permits, to accompany a SYPAC member.
How do I make payment?
Fees can be paid by online bank transfer or by debit/credit card, this is our preferred option. You can pay by cheque made payable to SYPAC posted to the club address which will be provided on application.
New Guest day permits are not being issued at present.
Currently we are not issuing any new guest day permits. Members can use the guest day permits they have on club Waters, but not on access waters i.e. Shireoaks & Grafton stretches of the Chesterfield Canal and the Aire & Calder Navigation.
Members are reminded that they are only permitted to take one guest to Woodsetts Pond and this is subject to sufficient capacity being available